The Town of Ossining is seeking a Seasonal Laborer to work at Dale Cemetery. The successful applicant will work under the direction of the Cemetery Superintendent for a period not to exceed 4 months, and may perform tasks including, but not limited to, the following:
- performing routine cleaning, maintenance and repair assignments;
- loading/ unloading materials and equipment from trucks;
- cleaning and operating equipment, supplies, and instruments in accordance with defined procedures;
- digging and refilling trenches;
- raking leaves and hauling away rubbish;
- cutting grass by hand or with tractor driven mowing machines and cutting up felled trees.
The successful applicant also must be able to follow oral instructions, get along well with others, understand and communicate in English sufficiently to perform the essential duties of the position, and be physically capable of performing the above.
The Town of Ossining Employment Application is available in pdf formatpdf here, or at 16 Croton Avenue in the Office of the Town Clerk or in the Supervisor’s Office. Please return completed applications to Maddi Zachacz in the Supervisor’s Office at 16 Croton Avenue before Wednesday, April 4th at 4:00 p.m.