Application deadline: May 19, 2017
Posted: April 30, 2017
Starting date: July 1, 2017
St. Mary of the Assumption is a private, Catholic School in Brookline, MA, serving Pre-K – Grade 8. We are searching for an experienced admission professional to serve as Director of Admission. The successful candidate will lead and direct all aspects of the marketing, recruitment, and interviewing process leading to the selection, enrollment, and retention of the student body. Knowledge of proven marketing techniques in admission, capacity for strategic data-driven planning, strong interpersonal skills, effective oral and written communication abilities, and sound managerial and organizational abilities are essential. Proficiency in admission and financial aid software is integral to the role. This is a year-round position with benefits. This position reports directly to the Principal.
Cover letter, resume, list of three current references are required.
We seek a motivated and flexible admission leader who understands a K-8 day school environment and who can work in a cooperative, dynamic setting. This position requires a bachelor’s degree (master’s degree preferred) and a minimum of five years of independent or Catholic school admission experience or equivalent.
- Position type: full-time
- Positions available: 1
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Archdiocese of Boston does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices (consistent with those religious exemptions provided in statutory and constitutional law) on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Previous administrative and/ or classroom teaching experience would add to the strength of the ideal candidate.
- The Admissions Director also coordinates 4 yearly Open House programs; advertising through print and on- line media;
- St. Mary’s is a SEVIS school and issues Visa’s to international students. The ideal candidate will have a thorough knowledge of SEVIS requirements and be able to assist the administrative assistant with issuing and managing I20’s.
- CORI and Finger Printing are required prior to official job offer is made.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
St. Mary of the Assumption
67 Harvard Street
Brookline, MA 02445
No phone calls please.