Location Brookline, Massachusetts
Job ID/ Req. Number173671
Category Retail Banking
Full/Part Time F
Regular/Temporary 1st Shift
- Work closely with new and existing customers to understand their financial needs and deepen relationships.
- Provide recommendations and assist customers with a wide-array of financial solutions to satisfy their spending, saving and borrowing needs.
- Leverage problem-solving and strong communication skills to resolve customer issues.
- Collaborate with branch colleagues and partners to support and refer customers with more complex financial needs.
- Open new accounts and assist with teller transactions as needed.
- Ensure compliance with all financial policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Achieve outstanding performance by providing superior relationship banking and customer service.
- Be the face of Citizens Bank, presenting a professional, friendly and helpful appearance with every interaction.
- Career growth opportunities in Retail, Business Banking or Wealth Management, including, but not limited to, Small Business Relationship Banker, Licensed Relationship Banker and Branch Manager based on success in this front-line role
- Strong recognition and incentive programs based on your achievements
- Training, strategies and tools to support your personal growth and the development of strong customer relationships
- Collaborative workforce committed to supporting your ideas and feedback and accelerating your potential
- Team atmosphere of diverse professionals committed to making an impact as an organization
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to our local communities
- Exceptional benefits such as Medical & Dental, along with a 401K with corporate match
- High School degree or GED required
- 2 years of sales and customer service experience
- Minimum of 1 year cash handling experience preferred
- Strong listening and customer service skills; skilled in making outbound calls
- Ability to effectively engage with customers and identify needs to enhance the customer relationship
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions to customer issues
- Desire to build strong relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists through collaboration
- Self-motivated, confident, and ability to multitask effectively
- Willingness to work branch hours, which can include weekends and evenings
- Experience in retail, hospitality or banking industry is highly desired
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.
To apply, please click here.