We have 2 openings for full-time SUPV, SHIFT positions as follows.
- Location: Old Albany Post Road, Ossining, NY 10562. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T; Schedule varies; More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous hospitality/front desk experience is preferred.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
At FLIK, our operating philosophy is centered on three essential factors: great food, great service and great people. A FLIK Family-Then & Now. Great Food and Great Service are only possible with Great People behind the scenes. FLIK’s steadfast dedication to the training and support of our associates continues to nourish our vision and growth. Dedication, diligence, operational excellence and hands-on expertise are FLIK trademarks – only achievable through the work of our team of professionals. We embark on a relationship with every FLIK associate that provides, demonstrates and cherishes growth, education and ongoing mentoring – today and every day.
Full time associates at FLIK are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- flexible spending accounts (FSAs);
- commuter benefits;
- wellness program;
- employee assistance program;
- life insurance for associates and eligible dependents;
- short term disability (STD) and long term disability (LTD);
- accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) insurance;
- discount marketplace;
- and other voluntary benefits
Summary: Directs the activities of associates during a specific shift and ensures that assigned job expectations are completed while policy and procedure is maintained.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides training and creates work schedules.
- Evaluates the performance of workers, rewards high performers and disciplines associates who fail to meet reasonable standards of performance.
- Prepares production or sales reports for management; ensures unit meets expectations for quality, productivity and safety.
- Acts as the contact person for associates with complaints or requests for time off.
- Acts as a mentor, develop employees and encouraging associates to set goals and strive for advancement within the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 212873
To apply, please visit here.