Ossining Matters, Inc.
P.O. Box 1012
Ossining, NY 10562
The mission of the Ossining Matters Education Foundation is to support and enrich the learning opportunities for all children in the Ossining School District.
The goal of the foundation is to generate community awareness and support for the Ossining School District in order to provide an ongoing source of funds, through grants and other fundraising efforts, to augment the programs offered in the Ossining Public Schools.
The funds will be used to develop and support programs in accordance with the Ossining School District’s mission statement in the areas of (but not limited to) academics, cultural arts and athletics to ensure that each student realizes his or her fullest potential.
Who is Ossining Matters?
Ossining Matters has no membership cards. There are no dues. All that’s necessary to be part of Ossining Matters is a commitment to Ossining’s students. Everything you do to help makes you a part of this organization: joining our email list, volunteering, participating at our events, spreading the word about what we do, sponsoring a project, contributing funds, even just talking to your children about what Ossining Matters is doing for their schools. You are Ossining Matters. Welcome – and thank you!
If you would like to get more involved, here are some suggestions:
- volunteer your time – even just an hour or two – to help plan fundraising events, assist with mailings, or serve on other committees, no experience or expertise is required;
- contact us about the possibility of sponsoring specific projects;
- talk to your employer about making a financial contribution or sponsoring a program;
- add your name to our mailing list, so that we can send you information and updates on our projects;
- and of course, we accept donations throughout the year.
Do you have other ideas? Please let us know!
Ossining Matters is an all-volunteer organization.