We are pleased to announce that the Westchester Medical Center Mobile Unit will be offering several options for more COVID-19 testing to our residents.
All testing will be conducted from 10:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m. as follows:
- Thursday, Dec 10, 2020: Sleepy Hollow/Tarrytown Reverend Sykes Park Wildey St & Cortlandt St.
- Friday, December 11, 2020: Ossining, Church of Saint Ann; 25 Eastern Avenue
- Saturday, December 12, 2020: Peekskill, City Hall; 840 Main Street
- Sunday, December 13, 2020: Port Chester, Municipal Parking Lot behind Neri Bakery
- Wednesday, December 16: Port Chester Municipal Parking Lot behind Neri Bakery
Use the following link to register for a testing appointment: https://www.westchestermedicalcenter.org/news/coronavirus-update-1401
To register, follow the English or Spanish links for “Diagnostic Testing Appointment Request.” Individuals should select the community Mobile Testing site appropriate to their community in the first question. (Alternatively, individuals can register by calling (914) 202-4530 if they do not have access to a computer). After an individual completes the online form, the form will route to Westchester Medical Center (WMC) call center staff. The WMC call center staff will then call each patient to schedule them for an appointment. There are plenty of Spanish speaking call center staff, and there is the ability to translate into multiple languages.
After patients are scheduled for their appointment, they will receive a link to join WMC’s MyCare Patient Portal. Through the Portal, patients will be able to obtain a copy of their results. If a patient is positive, WMC will call them directly.
Patients will be asked for insurance but do not need insurance to obtain a test. There is no co-pay for a Covid-19 test, and individuals will not be billed.