This week we have seen high COVID-19 cases in the Village of Ossining. It is up to all of us to proactively continue to slow the spread. Wearing masks, washing hands, and social distancing are ways you can help. Let’s all commit to #MaskUp.
On Thursday, Governor Cuomo issued Executive Order 202.72, memorializing the tightening of the following restrictions, which are effective tonight, Friday, November 13, 2010 at 10:00 p.m.:
- All businesses licensed by the State Liquor Authority, such as liquor stores and wine stores, shall cease off-premises sales and close at or before 10:00 p.m. and shall not reopen before their existing county operating hours permit.
- All businesses licensed by the State Liquor Authority for on-premises service of alcoholic beverages shall cease service of food and beverage consumption (including alcoholic beverages) inside or outside by 10:00 p.m.. These businesses shall not reopen before their existing county operating hours permit. Further, to-go and delivery service of food and non-alcoholic beverages may continue until the earlier stipulated closing hours or existing county closing hours permit.
- Whether or not the State Liquor Authority licenses the restaurant, all restaurants shall cease in-person dining at 10:00 p.m. and may reopen no earlier than 05:00 a.m..
- Gyms and fitness centers shall cease operations and close at 10:00 p.m. and cannot reopen until 05:00 a.m..
- Non-essential private residential gatherings are limited to 10 or fewer individuals for any lawful purpose or reason provided that social distancing, face-covering, and cleaning and disinfection protocols are followed.