Hike 15 scenic miles of trails, ranging from the leisurely to the challenging on Sep 23, 2018, 09:30 a.m. – 04:30 p.m.
- participate in our numerous family friendly weekend programs including hikes, animal encounters and seasonal activities for all ages;
- view our resident raptors, amphibians, reptiles and mammals;
- tour Wildflower Island, a 2-acre sanctuary that is home to 230 native and endangered species of wildflowers (seasonal);
- visit Warren’s Sugar House (seasonal);
- visit Wildflower Woods, a unique outdoor living classroom;
- join in our annual regional festivals including Teatown’s Hudson River EagleFestsm, Pancake Brunch, and PlantFest;
- browse the Nature Store filled with environmentally focused toys, crafts, jewelry, books, and gifts for all ages;
The cost is free for members and $7 for non-members.
Programs require pre-registration. To register, call 914-762-2912 x. 110.
Fore more information, please visit here.
Teatown Lake Reservation
1600 Spring Valley Road
Ossining, NY 10562